Term of Use
Welcome to PADICO Online Shop: www.padico-shop.jp.
The www.padico-shop.jp website (the “Site) is comprised of various web pages operated by PADICO Online Shop is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.padico-shop.jp constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
For the purpose of the Terms, wherever the context so requires “You” “User” or “Member” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the “Site” by providing data while registering as Registered User. The term “PADICO”, “We”, “Us”, “our” shall means PADICO Co., Ltd.
Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.padico-shop.jp is an E-Commerce Site.
PADICO Online Shop sells hobby craft materials: modeling clays, UV-LED curing resins, tools, paints, brushes, items for doll making and books. The shop is in PADICO factory where modeling materials are manufactured.
User Account, Password, and Security
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that PADICO Online Shop is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. PADICO Online Shop reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
PADICO Online Shop reserves the right to deny membership to users whose membership has been revoked in the past or those whom for any reason PADICO deems unqualified for membership.
When registering for membership, please read instructions carefully and enter the required information on the online form. Please make sure that the information you provide is true and accurate. We are not responsible for any damage or losses you may incur as a result of false, incorrect, or missing information.
Change of Registered Information
When there are any changes to the information that you have registered as a Member (hereinafter “Registration Information”), we ask that you immediately update the Registration Information. We shall not be held liable for any damage incurred as a result of your failing to update your Registration Information are made will be process based on the information that you have registered previously. You are responsible for directly contacting PADCO Online Shop as necessary to notify such partly of a change in your Registration Information.
Cancelling Your Membership and Agreement Termination
You may cancel your PADICO Membership and terminate this Agreement at any time by the procedures specified by PADICO.
Suspension and Revocation of Membership
If PADICO determines that any of he following circumstances apply to you, then PADICO may suspend your use of Membership or your Account, change your user ID and password, or revoke your membership without prior notice. PADICO shall not be liable for any damage or loss of profit that you may incur as a result. PADICO may do so if:
- You have committed fraudulent or improper actions in your use of the service
- Multiple login failures to your Account are detected on our systems, or other situations in which PADICO determines it necessary to protect your security, or
- Any other circumstances in which PADICO deems such actions to be necessary.
If PADICO Online Shop suffers damages or losses due to any member’s improper actions:
to interfere with our business by accessing the PADICO’s servers to alter information in them or transmitting a computer program that is harmful to our servers, the defaulting member shall indemnify PADICO for all damages or losses suffered by the company due to such failure.
Handling of personal information
PADICO will manage all personal information in a proper manner. In principle, unless otherwise stipulated by laws, we will never disclose or provide personal information to any third party without consent of the individual concerned.
However, if the following items without prior consent of the members and the Company may disclose customer information to any other member information.
- Laws or regulations require disclosure
- When necessary to protect your rights or ours
We, the member newsletter and other information by way of (including advertisements) shall be made available. If the member no longer wishes to receive the commercial information, the member may cancel this option at any time by giving notice to us.
When using the PADICO Online Shop Service, you agree not to:
- Violate any relevant laws, the membership rules, or engage in actions that go against the intended purpose of the PADICO Online Shop’s service.
- Engage in activities that harm the rights, interests, or reputation of PADICO, or third parties.
- Engage in activities that violate public order and standards of decency.
- Engage in the inappropriate collection, disclosure, or transfer of the personal information of third parties.
- Impersonate a third party, or purposefully send out false information.
- Send or distribute computer viruses or other harmful programs to PADICO Online Shop or a third party.
- Engage in the unauthorized access to PADICO Online Shop’s servers.
- Be transferred to a third-party lending password or be shared with third parties.
- Engage in other activities that PADICO deems to be harmful or inappropriate.
Service Change, Suspension and Discontinuation
Upon the occurrence of any of the following events, PADICO may temporarily suspend its provision of the Service, either in whole or in part:
- A scheduled or emergency maintenance operation is conducted on PADICO Online Shop’s systems.
- A system overload occurs, either due to high traffic or otherwise.
- The provision of the Service becomes impossible due to causes beyond PADICO’s reasonable control, such as a communication line interruption, natural disaster, fire, power outage or any other unexpected accident.
- Other circumstances under which PADICO deems service suspension to be necessary.
PADICO may change or terminate all or part of the Service without prior notification to Customers.
PADICO makes no warranty that the Program will be uninterrupted. PADICO will not be liable for any damage caused by any system interruption, delay, suspension, or data loss due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to the Member that is related to the Program.
There is no guarantee that a computer virus or other harmful element is not contained in the contents of e-mails sent to the Customer from the Site or PADICO’s server domain.
PADICO shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by the Customer due to infraction of the Agreement by the Customer.
Revision to these rules
The Company may revise any of these rules. When any revision is made to these rules, the new rules will become effective as of the time it is posted on the Company’s designated Web site. The Member agrees to comply with the revised rules.
Applicable laws court of jurisdiction